This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material,then please exit.

Daily Updates:Free MILF Clips

Friday, December 02, 2005

Nasty MILFs - Public Sex


If you are into having sex in public, you will love this. Here we go with some more of my favorite places to have sex in public. Remember to be careful and to bring a partner, if you are caught jacking off in public you are a pervert. If you are caught having sex in public, you are a stud. Having sex at the office. This is my favorite place to have sex. If one day you are working late, invite the girlfriend over for a quickie at your desk. She will love it and maybe a few of your coworkers will want to join in.

Having sex on a life guard stand. This one was fun. I don't know how I didn't get caught, but you can imagine how the people looked at me with my girlfriend ridding me like a wild animal. Needless to say, I was very turned on by everyone watching and didn't last long. I wouldn't suggest that you try this unless you want to be caught.
Hot Holiday DVDs|Adult DVD Rentals

No comments: