This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material,then please exit.

Daily Updates:Free MILF Clips

Monday, January 16, 2006

Confessions of Nasty Swingers


It’s such an unbelievable turn on to watch my wife wander into the bedroom with another man. It gets me so hard to know that soon the sweet pussy that I enjoy will be plundered and feasted upon by another man, another hard cock. She looks so heated and worked up as she turns and looks at me, leading him away. She knows I will not be alone; she knows I will be lapping and licking another pussy filled with sweet juice and cum. She knows when she kisses me later she will smell the aroma of another woman on my face and body, and I will know she is filled brimming with his cum.
Swingers DVD

No comments: