This Sex Blog has Adult themes. If you are not at least 18 years of age or a legal adult where you reside and/or you are forbidden from local laws from viewing sexual material,then please exit.

Daily Updates:Free MILF Clips

Friday, March 30, 2007

Nasty MILF Sex Tip











The Hip Lift

"When my boyfriend and I are going at it with me on top, just as we're developing some serious momentum I'll lift my hips without warning so that his penis comes all the way out of me. Then I'll hover there for a moment or two and bring myself back down so he can enter me again. That first thrust is always the absolute best and lets us feel the intensity of the initial entry over and over. Those few seconds when I let him out of me makes us feel like we're at the top of a roller coaster. We know we're going to get a major rush when he's back inside of me pumping away."

Why he flips: "What really drives me insane is the contact between the head of my penis and the wetness between her thighs. After grooving on the joy of being inside of her, I get to go through that incredible entry several times -- if we can last that long. Sarah says that I get a far-off gaze in my eyes like I'm lost in the feeling of it all. No argument here!"
Find A Nasty MILF to Fuck|Meet Kinky Swingers

No comments: